Sunday, December 21, 2014

Kendall's Christmas Party

Friday was Kendall's last day of school before Christmas break and it was also her Christmas party! Randy was able to stay home with the girls that morning so I could go volunteer in her classroom. Sweet girl was so excited all week that I was coming to help with her party. I don't get to volunteer as much as I would like to because I've got the little girls at home, so it was fun to get to be in her class and see her with her friends.
They made a reindeer ornament, ate lunch and sweets, decorated a cookie, and then we played some games. I planned and organized all the games, so Kendall loved helping me lead those with her class.


We played a few Minute to Win it games. One was the cookie drop, where they put an Oreo on their head and had to get it down into their mouth without using their hands. It was so funny watching them all try it!


We also played a marshmallow toss game that was fun but made a crazy mess! I didn't really think that one through...

It was a fun morning and now we are so glad Kendall is home for two whole weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment