Last week when the weather was so pretty, we went outside several afternoons to swing! This was the first time Cooper had really been in the swing since she's been bigger, and she loved it! Kendall had fun pushing her.
After the first afternoon that I took her out there, she woke up from her afternoon nap for several days after that and would walk to the back door and point up at the door knob. I would pick her up and walk outside and she pointed to the swing and said, "Uh! Uh!" She started associating waking up from nap with getting to go outside and swing! So cute!
It's hot again now, so we haven't been able to swing for a few days, but hopefully it will cool down a little soon and we'll be able to spend more time outside....and hopefully without mosquitoes! I think this swinging girl would enjoy that!
No comments:
Post a Comment