Saturday, March 10, 2012

Mardi Gras in Galveston!

We got to celebrate Mardi Gras in Galveston this year with Gigi and Peeps! A couple of weeks ago, Peeps was helping out with Aaron and Holly's church, Coastal Community in Galveston. We drove over to meet them on a Tuesday night, and it turned out it was Fat Tuesday! Galveston had lots of parades, but this was the first one we were able to go to and we had so much fun!
People kept handing Kendall and Cooper beads! It didn't take long for them to be covered with necklaces - they were loving it! 


 The floats were pretty impressive! We were standing on the Strand and loved watching the bands, cheerleaders, and floats.
We enjoyed our first Galveston Mardis Gras experience! After the parade we walked over to Jan and Kevin's apartment and then went to eat with the Sanders at a seafood restaurant. Fun night!

1 comment:

  1. I want to know where you got your purse? I've been looking for one that color and from what I can see of yours, I love it. Ha.
    Looks like you guys had fun by the way!

    ReplyDelete