Friday, February 7th, was the hundredth day of school. This is a big deal in Kindergarten! Kendall's class celebrated in lots of ways, but one of the things they had to do was wear a shirt with 100 things on it. I was working on making aprons for Kendall's party that week, so we decided to use the iron-on fabric I was working with and make hearts with 100 sequins. 10 hearts with 10 sequins on each one - great practice counting by tens! Best part was that we used a t-shirt she already had, fabric I already had, and sequins I already had. I didn't have to go out and buy anything! And with Valentine's coming up soon, it fit perfectly. She was super excited and had fun helping me iron on the hearts.
Here she is on Friday, before school. I posted this picture on Instagram, and when I did, I realized that because the heart was down on her belly, it looked a little like a maternity shirt! Oops! Oh well.
Gigi, Peeps, Val, Gracie, Evy, and Oliver got in town late Thursday night for Kendall's party weekend, so they were at the house Friday while Kendall was at school. Valerie took Gracie to have lunch with Kendall and they were both so excited! Gracie is wearing Kendall's 100 Day hat. Val said they were so funny at lunch.
100 days of Kindergarten - quite an accomplishment! Way to go, Kendall!
No comments:
Post a Comment