I can't believe it's already February! We had a great January and I wanted to put a few more pictures up on the blog before we get started with Kendall's birthday this week!
We had so many very cold days this month! School was even delayed one day and called off another day altogether! In South Texas! We never had any snow that we saw, but we were able to see a few icicles! Our routine has kind of become that on Mondays and Wednesdays, Calli, Cooper and I have a slow morning and then go to the gym and run errands before lunch. Tuesdays and Thursdays, they go to school and I take care of things that are much easier to do by myself. :) Cooper has started asking me to drink some of my coffee on those mornings when we stay home for awhile, so I will give her the last couple of drinks. She loves it! And I love that face.
Gigi and Peeps came down last weekend to help us tile our bathrooms! We had to rip the flooring and the toilet out of our bathroom before Christmas because of a leak, and with Randy going to Cambodia and then coming home and preaching the next weekend, this was the first chance we had to work on them. I say "we;" I mean "Mike and Randy." :) But Anita and I kept the girls busy! We took all three to Galveston on Saturday for Ella's birthday party, and the girls had so much fun!
Randy had to make another trip last week but just for three nights this time. One of the days he was gone was the snow day - and it was a Tuesday, so instead of ALL the girls being in school, ALL of them were home ALL day! We stayed in the whole day and they just played and had fun all being together. I was sitting on the couch at one point, drinking my coffee and reading, when I realized they were all three in Calli's room with the door closed. When I went to check on them, I saw that they had made an obstacle course by moving Calli's new trampoline and the furniture! Kendall scooted the toy box up in front of the changing table, they moved the rocking chair to the side of the changing table, and then climbed up the rocking chair, onto the changing table, down onto the toy box, and then jumped onto the trampoline!! So funny. I texted Randy a video and said, "Who needs boys?" Then I just took the changing pad off the table so they wouldn't slip, told them to be careful, closed the door and went back to my book. :)
January was fun, but we are looking forward to all that February has! Kendall is so excited about her birthday this week and we are looking forward to celebrating with all our family and friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment