We're well into July, but I wanted to post a few miscellaneous pictures from June that I found on my phone!
Waiting for the golf cart after church! That's one of the highlights of their morning is getting to ride with Mrs. Rosie!
We've had some fun beach days!
My view from the porch several days this summer! We are loving the water slide!
I helped throw a Sip & See for Mary and Savannah in June! It was fun and we enjoyed celebrating sweet little Savannah!
Mary had an idea that she wanted to do something to honor our doctor, Dr. Miller. She is wonderful and has been such a big part of all of our lives, that she thought it would be nice to show her how much we appreciate her! A bunch of us in LJ all go to her in Houston, so there was a large group of people interested, but when it came down to actually making plans, only about 10 of us could go. It was fun, though! We asked her to meet us at a restaurant in Houston, and we all went up and ate dinner together. Super sweet and I think it meant a lot to her. She has delivered so many of our babies!
I even got to hold Kristin's baby girl, Kate, and give her her first bottle during dinner! Love it!
Greg and Kathy watched the girls for us one night while we had a meeting. We got these pictures. They love going to their house!!
Kendall had to say goodbye to a good friend in June. Her friend Emily from Kindergarten moved to D.C. and she is pretty sad about it. They had a birthday pool party right before they moved, and I took Kendall to it. Such a big girl and such big friends!
Splash pad after the library!
And, digging for rolly pollies in their matching dresses. I love my girly girls who also love to play hard and get dirty!
June was fun and now July is almost over! We are soaking up every day this summer, packing a lot in, but also spending lots of time resting. I love these days with my girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment