I've posted before about how much of a Daddy's girl Cooper is, but it's hit a whole new level. I am always the one to get her ready for bed and then actually put her in bed. After we put her pjs on, change her diaper, and give her a sass, we go give Daddy and Kendall a kiss and then come back to her room. I turn off her lights, turn on her music, and then lay her baby on my shoulder. Then she lays her head on my shoulder on top of her baby and I rock her for a little bit before putting her in bed.
Well. Last week, we did all this and Randy came in to kiss her goodnight. She handed him her baby and actually set it up on his shoulder. Then she reached for him, pointed at the door, looked at me and said, "Mom, lee." What?! I said, "Cooper, do you want Mommy to leave?" She just looked at me and nodded! I said, "Ok! Goodnight!" and when I walked to the door, Randy said she just watched me and started waving!! Then she layed her head on her baby on Randy's shoulder and let him put her in bed! She has done the same thing about 2 or 3 more times...it makes me so sad!
"Mom, lee." That girl loves her Daddy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment