Kendall was an angel in her Christmas play at school last week! I can't believe this will be her last Christmas program and party at Wee Place. Time is flying by way too fast.
All of the four year olds had the parts in the program. Kendall was one of four angels who each delivered a gift to Mary and Joseph. It was the cutest program called "A Bunch of Gifts" and the songs and "acting" were so precious. Kendall had to come home from school early on the Tuesday before, so we were worried she wouldn't be able to participate, but she was all better by Wednesday morning so she was able to go on Thursday. Yea!
I videoed it, but that is all on our actual video recorder, so I don't have any clips to put on here. They were just as cute as you can imagine, though. :) Right when Kendall got on stage, she started looking panicked and almost crying. We knew she had been having some troubles with going to the bathroom, so we helped her get her teacher's attention and her sweet teacher got her off stage and I met her at the back of the sanctuary. She was needing to go to the bathroom - quickly! She went and was fine and we were able to get her back on stage before the first song was over. Crisis averted! We were proud of how brave she was in spite of that little hiccup.
With her sweet friend Emma! Emma was Mary in the play.
Connor the shepherd and Kendall the angel.
Randy and Cooper watching the book exchange.
So proud of her new book! After this we ate lunch and desserts and then they were dismissed! Randy actually had to leave a little early and I have been keeping our friends' baby Lily, so I had my first taste of having three girls out by myself. It was a lot but we managed! Kendall was worried when I told her it was her last day of school - she thought it was her VERY last day. I explained to her that she would be coming back to the same class with the same teacher and friends after Christmas was over. I can't believe half the year is over!









No comments:
Post a Comment