It's time for an update on the girls! I have not been blogging as much as I want to and pretty soon I will be slurping part of the blog into a book for Kendall's fifth year, so I need to stay more current!
We laugh so much every day with and at these sweet girls of ours. They are so funny and we love watching them learn and grow and change. Here are just a few funny things we have heard lately.
Cooper answers us with "uh huh" a lot but puts the emphasis on the last syllable - "uh HUH!" Every time. It's so funny and we wondered where in the world she picked that up. Turns out it's from me. Randy has started noticing that I do the same thing - and we never noticed it before Cooper started doing it. So funny!
We have been (trying) potty training with Cooper. So about half the time at home she has nothing on but panties. The other day she had her hand down in them. I said, "Cooper, why are your hands in your panties?" to which she replied, "Mine no have pockets!" Makes sense, I guess!!
Which leads to the next thing - Cooper says "Mine" instead of "I." As in "Mine wants some apple juice." Or "Mine is seepy." Love this stage! Recently I said she was cute and she said "Mine not cute, Mine Cooper Dooper!!"
Along with that, one day I was getting on to her about something and she said, "Mine want difent Mommy!!" Well, ok! I know she didn't mean it, but it kind of surprised me!
For awhile Kendall was talking in the third person. It just started one day and stopped probably a week later. It was very funny and we had no clue where it came from but she knew that we thought it was funny. One of our new favorite shows is Duck Dynasty. One night at Pops' and Kiki's house we were sitting down to watch it and she said, "Kendall doesn't like Duck Dynasty, but she watches it." Ha!
We tell Cooper to say "Adios Amigos!" and she says, "Agameegos, Amigos!" Same thing every time. Kendall used to say "See ya ow, migeeos!!"
And now for some pictures:
Check out this hair. It looks like this every single time she wakes up. And it's not even static - it stays like that until I brush it. It's crazy!
Randy brought the girls back these "I love Cambodia" shirts from his trip. And some cute little purses from a place called Daughters that employs women who were formally trafficked. They wore them to church last week and looked so precious!
Just playing with Mom on a Thursday morning when Kendall was at school! It's great to have some one-on-one time with her!
Kendall asked me to come see how she arranged her unicorns one afternoon. This is what I found. :)
And that's all I have for now! Except for this most adorable picture ever! They were getting warm by the fire after their bath. And this was our view:
No comments:
Post a Comment