Thursday, January 10, 2013

Puppy Love

Kendall and Cooper love love love Bella, Sunny, and Dennis, Granny and Papas' dogs. But Kendall says she loves Bella the best. And I think it's because Bella lets her do this:
 When the girls are at Granny and Papas', they put leashes on the dogs, drag them all around the house, bring them in the play room with them, roll around on the floor with them, and just love on them constantly. It is so fun to watch!

Kendall told me, "Mom, I think I need a dog like Bella at our house." I said, "What about Molly?" She said, "Well, we can keep Molly, but I really need a dog like Bella, too." She just is so sweet with Kendall and lets her love on her - Molly doesn't really do that. Kendall always wants to play with Molly so much and sometimes Molly will play but most times she wants to sit either with us or by herself.
 Randy and I talked about getting a big dog, but Molly is enough for us to handle right now. Having two dogs, and a new baby on the way would just be too much! It sure is hard to say no this face, though! (We also think it would be a hard adjustment for Molly! She's kind of rotten.)
 For now she can just enjoy playing with Bella and Sunny at Granny's house. And Face Timing with them. They are the first ones the girls ask for when we Face Time with Granny - "Where's Sunny, Bella, and Dennis??" And Mom has to take her iPad and show the girls wherever they are. They're obsessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment