Monday, November 25, 2013

Kendall's Kindergarten Feast

Thursday was also Kendall's Kindergarten feast! I was worried that they would be at the same time, but Kendall's wasn't until 2 in the afternoon. So I got a sitter for Cooper and Calli and got to go help with Kendall's feast. I haven't been able to volunteer in her classroom as much as I would like, because I can't bring the little girls along, so this was a fun chance to be there, just the two of us.
She went to school as an Indian that day. Look at that cute Indian!
And the little turkey.
Trying to take Kendall's picture, the little girls had to be in it, too. :) I think the one on the right is the real turkey.
 In Kendall's classroom! They made vests with Indian symbols, hats, necklaces, and they wrote on the feathers on their hats what they were thankful for.

"How!"
With her friends, Emily and Sophie. I love the sweet friends she has already made this year!
Anna and Kendall
And there's Jase! Kendal still says she is in love with him. Check out that look!!
Sweet Jaycie! She is not in Kendall's class, but we are thankful they are at the same school and see each other at recess and PE.
Kendall said she was thankful for Calli and Friends. So sweet! Ms. Woodward made a point to tell all the parents at the feast that this was the first class she had ever had that only listed people for what they were thankful for. She had a big list on the whiteboard, and it was all different people. She said most of the time, kids say they are thankful for their Wii, PlayStation, etc. She thought that was so sweet that this class only listed their family and friends. And God and Jesus. :)
 We are thankful for these girls and thankful for a fun day celebrating Thanksgiving with them at their schools!

No comments:

Post a Comment