Saturday night, we went out to eat for a friend's birthday and the girls were home with a sitter. We got a call mid-dinner that Calli had thrown up. :( Bummer. She never ran fever, and she never threw up again, but she has had some other stomach issues for the past few days. Weird.
Since she was sick that night, I knew we couldn't go to church Sunday morning. I was sad to miss church, and sad that we would be home all day without Randy. I started trying to think of how we were going to spend our day, and then Randy sent me this on his way to church:
So fun! The girls were excited to go hunt for all these things. We came up with a list for Dad and once we ate breakfast, we were off on our walk! A few of the things we had to find were
a basketball goal,
a turkey, an "R,"
and some fire hydrants.
The girls were loving it, and I only had to hurry them along from taking pictures of the fronts of people's houses just a few times. It was a great way to spend our morning!
We sent Randy a list and the girls loved getting pictures all morning. Some of the things we asked him for pictures of were
a "K,"
a 3 for Cooper, the Clubhouse,
and the drums.
It was such a fun way to spend our sick day and I'm so thankful for a creative husband who helps us have so much fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment