Monday, October 20, 2014

The Rest of September!

Catching up again on blogging...here's a few from September I wanted to make sure I posted.

Walked in on the girls one day having a "tea party." They were praying before they had their "tea." So sweet!

Awhile back, Cooper started asking us for lids and caps off of bottles when we would finish with them. She said that she collects them. This was news to us. We gave her a box to put her caps in, and she really started saving them. One day she told Randy, "Do you know why I save these? That way, if someone looses their cap, I can say, here have one of mine!" Sweetie girl. So on "C" day at school she decided to bring her collection of caps, but she wanted to glue them on this piece of paper instead of bringing them in her box. She cracks us up.
 
 Kendall has started reading a book each week to the kindergarteners in Ms. Woodward's class, her teacher from last year! She and Alivia get to go read and it is the highlight of her week. She told me one time that she and Alivia "feel so big." So proud of how well she is reading and how hard she is working!

Cooper has started drawing some really cute pictures. This is our family, and from left to right it is Daddy, Mommy, Cooper, Calli, Baby Bethany (not sure why she made the family picture, but sweet), Kendall, and God. 
She drew this one before Gigi and Peeps were coming. She said this was her, waving at Gigi. Love those big hands!  
 
 Sarah, Caleb, and Kendall got to be on the announcements one morning to tell about their lemonade stand they had to raise money for the toy drive at school! They were very excited and were so big, being on camera!

All the toys Brannen students collected to send to Big Love. Proud of them!

 Just a random picture of Calli - on a device, but making sure her balloon doesn't get away. This girl is addicted to anything electronic - she loves them! 
Randy will laugh when he sees this: my chair. We finally decided it was time to get rid of our very old chair and a half and ottoman, and our friends gave us a chair and a half they were getting rid of. I knew it was time, but I had a hard time letting go (see the picture I took of it...). I just love that chair and have so many sweet memories in it - that is where I nursed the girls and sat with them for hours when they were babies, it's where I had my quiet times every morning since we got the chair when we were newly married in Benbrook, it's where Randy and I have sat to watch our shows each night after the girls go to bed and it's just so comfortable! I was sad to move it out, but it was really really threadbare and just time to let it go. At least I still have the picture...
 
Kendall had such excellent behavior one week that she got the reward of eating lunch in the room with Ms. Tiller on Friday. She was so very very excited about this, even planning what she was going to wear and what food she packed in her lunch special. Ms. Tiller was so sweet to take a picture and send it to me. Kendall is having a great year with her!
 

So now we're caught up to October! I have lots I already need to post from this busy month, so stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment