Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Odds and Ends in November

More playing catch up - 
The Sanders were at Brazos Pointe a few weeks ago! Kendall and Cooper loved getting to see Ethan and Ella! Randy was actually in Galveston preaching for Aaron, but the rest of us stayed here. I love the girls' new matching outfits!
 We have had a few nights of hot chocolate watching movies! Kendall even asked if we could make some "apple slider" so we did that one time. I love cold weather!
 Bath time!
 Lazy mornings snuggling with these two. I love our laid-back schedule where we don't have a lot of places to be. Thankful for getting to spend my days with these two!
 One afternoon, Kendall came in my room after her rest time and actually fell asleep in our bed. Molly scooted out from under the covers and I got a picture of both of them laying on the pillow. They crack me up!
 Last Friday I got to go to the Nutcracker Market for the first time. This is a huge gift market that happens at Reliant Arena each year before Christmas and I've wanted to go for several years but haven't been able to. There are tons of shops there and lots of cute stuff. I thought this sign was funny when we walked in - sponsored by a migraine medicine! It's a crazy shopping place with lots of people, so I thought that was pretty appropriate.
We've had a busy November already and are looking forward to a fun weekend going to the Festival of Lights and then heading to Ft. Worth for the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment