Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Teeth and Hair

I am so behind in blogging! Our computer has officially died, so it's been a little hard to blog. I have a lot to catch up on though, and a lot of fun things coming up so I am determined to stay on top of it! 
Last week we took Kendall and Cooper to the dentist. This was Cooper's first appointment. We worked a lot ahead of time on talking about opening her mouth really wide and told her that the dentist would be counting her teeth. She did a great job! And the dentist said her teeth looked great! This is after her appointment, showing Kendall how she opened her mouth. 
Before the appointment, playing in the waiting room. We love our dentist office!
Kendall did SO GREAT too! In the past she has not really enjoyed going to the dentist - honestly sometimes I have had to sit on with her and hold her down. This time she hopped right up in the chair and was so still the whole time! YEA! Bad news this time - she has two cavities we have to go have filled next month. Boo.

Here's a video we took of Cooper after her appointment.



Our next stop while we were in Pearland was to get Cooper's hair cut! This was her very first hair cut, except we really decided to just get her bangs cut. Does that count as the first hair cut? I'm not sure. But here are pictures.

Cooper chose her outfit that day - her Aggie shirt, overalls, and hot pink boots. She was totally rockin it!
She sat so still for her hair cut!! She has watched Kendall do this and was excited for her turn.

 See her boots??
 Beautiful girl!! Love that sweet smile.
We had a fun day in Pearland. After those two things we ate some lunch and then went and bought Kendall a few winter clothes. I thought she had more things from last year that would still fit but realized after our first cold snap that she really didn't have much! It was fun to get to go shopping for a few things. We love family days doing fun new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment