Monday, October 14, 2013

A Trip to the Fire Station

Last weekend the fire station hosted an open house. I think it was their anniversary or something. Lake Jackson has a volunteer fire department, which surprised us when we moved here because of the size of our town. I'm still not sure exactly how it works, but I know we have a really pretty fire station close to our house! The girls love to talk about the firemen and the fire trucks when we pass it, so we figured they would love getting to take tours and climb all over the trucks!
Life Flight was even there, from Memorial Hermann where Calli has had her surgeries! Kendall loved getting in the helicopter. We even got to watch it take off and that was very exciting!

The search and rescue airboat! I thought Kendall looked like she could be on swamp people. :)
Our little fire girls!

 From the second floor of the fire station!

 



We had such a fun day at the fire station! Kendall even got to see some friends from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment