Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Kendall's First Field Trip

Kendall had her very first field trip last Friday! And, even better, it was to one of her favorite places - the pumpkin patch! And even better than that, she got to ride a school bus! I think she may have been more excited about the bus than the pumpkin patch. I was thankful I was able to go as a chaperone. It was fun to see her with her class and some of her new friends. This is Emily. She's adorable!
They started by hearing a pumpkin story and doing some pumpkin finger play. So cute!

Ms. Woodward's class! I just love her sweet little class and am so thankful for her teacher!

So excited when she got off the bus. She said, "Are we even going to ride it BACK?!"

 
 



 

Friday was also the last day of Red Ribbon Week. The dress up day that day was what you want to be when you grow up. Kendall's friend Jayce said he wants to be an eye doctor. :)


 So much fun! We're so thankful that Kendall is loving Kindergarten and is learning so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment