Friday, February 6, 2015

Calli's First Haircut

I took Calli to get her hair cut for the first time while Randy was in Cambodia! When we got her (almost two years ago now!) her hair had been cut very very short. It has grown a lot, but I wasn't sure it was time for a cut. Finally, I decided it was getting a little wispy and crazy, and wondered if maybe we gave it a little trim if that would help it grow more and be more even. She has been with the big girls when they have had haircuts, and we always told her that when she got bigger, she could have her hair cut. The morning we were headed to get it cut, I told her where we were going and she got so excited and surprised and said, "I'm bigger??!" It was precious. She wants to do so many things "when she's bigger" that I wondered what else she would be wanting to do now that she realized she was finally bigger. :)
She did so great when it was her turn! She sat very still and wasn't scared and seemed very proud to be having her first haircut. I was so proud of her.

We decided it would be cute to give her bangs, and I love them!

We took lots of pictures trying to show off her new haircut to Randy.
 


Such a big milestone for our big girl!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment