Yesterday was the February birthday party day at Kendall's school! The school plans one day each month to celebrate all the birthdays, and they have cupcakes with their snack that day. The birthday kids get to wear a special hat and their class sings Happy Birthday to them. So fun!
Cooper was very excited to get to go to sister's school for snack time. And Kendall loved getting to show her off!
I love Kendall's little class - there are only 6 of them in the 2-day a week class. Sweet friends - some that she has been with for four years now! This is the other girl in her class that had a February birthday.
Goofy kids - Connor is her best friend and one of the ones she has been with for four years. They will go to different schools for Kindergarten, so we are soaking up these last few months with him in the same class! We have actually started picking him up to bring him to school with us. Yesterday morning I dropped them off at 9, went and ran some errands, and came back for snack time at 9:45. 45 minutes later. When I walked in, Connor said, "Hey! Remember that time when I rode with you to school??" Yes Connor - 45 minutes ago. :)
Fun times at school!! We love Wee Place!
No comments:
Post a Comment