Kendall's 5th birthday Strawberry Shortcake tea party was so much fun! I loved all the pink and green and it was so fun for the girls, who are all getting so big, to have a fancy, dress-up tea party! Get ready for lots of pictures, because I just couldn't narrow it down!
The kitchen was set up for planting and pot decorating. Each girl got their own pink flower pot to decorate and then we planted strawberry plants!
The living room was where the tea party was! Randy, Michelle and I set it all up after they went to bed Friday night, so when they woke up Saturday morning and saw it all they were pretty excited!
The menu: cupcakes, strawberry jello, strawberry and grapes on a skewer, pink M&Ms, marshmallows, and strawberry lemonade (in fancy cups). I think the cups were the girls' favorite part. :)
Sweet Cooper felt pretty big hanging out with all those 5 year olds!
Kendall and Cooper got new fancy dresses for the tea party. They are ruffly and pink and big and of course, they spin. What more does a girl want?
Ready for the tea party! Brittany, Emma, Jillian, her sister Reese, and Sarah were all here. It was a little bit smaller of a party than we usually have and it was so low-key and nice!
I've been loving that face for 5 years now!! Sweet girl.
Sweet friends! We are so thankful for the sweet girlfriends Kendall has.
Then we went and started decorating their flower pots.
We ended up moving outside to plant - good idea Dad. It was such a beautiful day on Saturday!
Six strawberry plants! We'll see if anyone actually gets strawberries...
All the big girls! I love this picture so much! Sweet friends!
Since it was so nice outside, we just stayed out there and played for awhile. Most of the girls were barefoot and they were playing in the driveway and the street in their fancy dresses. Love it!!
Follow the leader...
Family picture! This was actually after the party and the girls were really wanting to get back to playing with Kendall's new cash register and art supplies. They really were happy! :)
We love you so much Kendall Bendall!!! Thanks for choosing such a fun party!
No comments:
Post a Comment