Saturday, January 23, 2016

New Hair for Kendall!

We decided it was time to get Kendall's hair chopped off. We love it long, but because it is a little curly, a little wavy, it gets pretty unmanageable looking real fast. So I made an appointment for her at my salon with Jessica, my stylist, and we got to go together to get it cut! She was so excited and felt so fancy at the fancy salon. I loved this time with my girl and look forward to lots more as all three of them grow up!






We all love it! She felt so pretty and we loved watching her be so proud of how it looked. And she was so sweet and gracious when everyone commented on it at church and school. I just can't even believe we're a couple weeks away from her turning 8! We're so proud of the young lady she is growing into!

No comments:

Post a Comment